Ms Wynne... Apr 4th,2013
Dear Liberal Premier of Ontario Ms Kathleen Wynne,
Please make death-with-dignity a provincial issue so we too can win,
Because the Ottawa elites seem to be hiding from this matter,
Appointed judges, senators and politicians too involved in chatter.
They told Sue Rodriguez with Lou Gehrig’s disease that she should die,
I never did figure out their logic for this or the reason why,
They have it in Washington and Oregon so why not here?
And you have lots of guts as far as I can see and hear.
Of course this subject and issue is hidden most of the time,
Especially in Ottawa where the establishment feels sublime,
But Pauline, premier of Quebec might have it installed, I hear,
Many seniors, waiting to die, would think of you as endeared.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ms Wynne... Apr 4th,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer