can be for many reasons...
For the pain she brought upon you...
For the tourment she gives you, when she wont look at you..
For the lies she told you
For your heart that she broke, when you found her with him
For your life being horrible, since she left
Then you turn on yourself since you can't be without her
however, you will never seen me take anothers life, for these reasons...
to be a tortured soul, is sad, but it is worst to bring pain upon others
Born Frustrated's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Murder by Born Frustrated )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma