Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Murder, dreaded form of death
One's life taken in his better days
Unfortunate thing happening
His hopes and aspirations left ever.
Murders, throughout the history
For power, money, hegemony brutal murders
Swords decided the fate of individuals
Mighty, and learned ones got murdered.
In great stories of William Shakespeare
We read about brutal murders
In the corridors of power, and struggles
The individuals in high esteem
Became the victims of murderers.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Murder by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)