Music is life to me and life is music to my soul.
Music open my eyes to a brand new me
I wake up with you and I fall asleep with you
Your warmth embrace keep me wanted
You calm my burning tension and desire
Music, you are my rhythm and melody in the storm of life
You alone bring harmony to my world.
Music is GOD
Music is life after death
Music is light that drives out the darkness
Music is the invisible hands that lead the way
Music is music in the sky
Music shine brighter than the sun
Music is a whistle
Music is my diet
Music is drug to the body
Music is fragrance
Music is my private love garden
Music is the root that holds humanity together
Music is the colors in the cloud
If only you could listen more aptly you will hear me speak to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Blessing Ekpe )
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)