Music is life to me and life is music to my soul.
Music open my eyes to a brand new me
I wake up with you and I fall asleep with you
Your warmth embrace keep me wanted
You calm my burning tension and desire
Music, you are my rhythm and melody in the storm of life
You alone bring harmony to my world.
Music is GOD
Music is life after death
Music is light that drives out the darkness
Music is the invisible hands that lead the way
Music is music in the sky
Music shine brighter than the sun
Music is a whistle
Music is my diet
Music is drug to the body
Music is fragrance
Music is my private love garden
Music is the root that holds humanity together
Music is the colors in the cloud
If only you could listen more aptly you will hear me speak to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music by Blessing Ekpe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman