To thee anthem of my heart
You make me love.
To thee anthem of my smile
You make me happy.
To thee anthem of my tears
You make me realize.
A life without you
But a life with you
is a promise.
A ring on my finger I soon shall see
Because I know you will be forever with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My anthem by Jasmine Thompson )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak