To thee anthem of my heart
You make me love.
To thee anthem of my smile
You make me happy.
To thee anthem of my tears
You make me realize.
A life without you
But a life with you
is a promise.
A ring on my finger I soon shall see
Because I know you will be forever with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My anthem by Jasmine Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro