My best friend?
You are the best I can ask for
But every time I talk to you
I remember everything that happened
How we went through so much
We are still good friends
who am I kidding we're the best!
But sometimes I wonder
'Will we ever be together again? '
You are my best friend
and so am I to you
and forever............................we shall be
Oh shall it not be what I have thought
because what is a best friend?
Let alone a friend?
Tell me not that it is one
Who may decieve you, hurt you, lie to you...
Rather things like that?
Or shall you tell me not they are.
Tell me, who can prove to me what a friend is.
Vanessa Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My best friend? by Vanessa Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Man Who's Down, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lonely, Edgar Albert Guest
- Why Did You Depart?, Dipika Pathania
- Knowing Only Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Memories Of Tomorrow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Real Lessons, Edgar Albert Guest
- Comparing Every Missing Piece, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello, Brian Teare
- माळीण madin, ANUP WANKHADE
- Dead House Sonnet, Brian Teare