My Big Brother (MANAV BHAIYA)
My brother is so nice.
He has given a lot of support to me.
He was always there,
When I was in a fix.
He is leaving for some other place.
After 12 years of struggle of his life,
he has achieved something now.
He feels very delighted.
My big brother’s name is Manav.
He is really a great human being on this earth.
My big brother has given me a new life,
For which I am very thankful to him.
I don’t know, when we see each other,
But the love won’t be less for big brother.
I remember those days spent with big brother.
Those days were the best days for me in my life.
It makes me feel very cheerful.
At last I bid him a wonderful farewell,
saying, wish you best of luck.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Big Brother (MANAV BHAIYA) by Pushkar Bisht )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French