.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea
My eyes are blue as sea in sunny days,
And shinning when i'm happy like a flower getting water,
I'm sharing with the sea my optimism, my dreams,
And when the sea is smiling i'm happier than ever.
Blue sea that my heart so much adores,
It's makes my soul thrilled,
Of happiness and peaceful music of the waves,
Just balancing my soul to higher goals.
Admiring the sea my soul smiles,
For finding such a wonderful remedy,
My body runs away from a horrible abyss,
And enters in the sea, a living world.
My eyes are connecting the world when open up in mornings,
Their message of hope and kindness reach everyone's heart,
All the seas of the world get into darkness,
When i'm closing my blue eyes to think.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea by Cristina Teodor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak