.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea
My eyes are blue as sea in sunny days,
And shinning when i'm happy like a flower getting water,
I'm sharing with the sea my optimism, my dreams,
And when the sea is smiling i'm happier than ever.
Blue sea that my heart so much adores,
It's makes my soul thrilled,
Of happiness and peaceful music of the waves,
Just balancing my soul to higher goals.
Admiring the sea my soul smiles,
For finding such a wonderful remedy,
My body runs away from a horrible abyss,
And enters in the sea, a living world.
My eyes are connecting the world when open up in mornings,
Their message of hope and kindness reach everyone's heart,
All the seas of the world get into darkness,
When i'm closing my blue eyes to think.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea by Cristina Teodor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman