.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea
My eyes are blue as sea in sunny days,
And shinning when i'm happy like a flower getting water,
I'm sharing with the sea my optimism, my dreams,
And when the sea is smiling i'm happier than ever.
Blue sea that my heart so much adores,
It's makes my soul thrilled,
Of happiness and peaceful music of the waves,
Just balancing my soul to higher goals.
Admiring the sea my soul smiles,
For finding such a wonderful remedy,
My body runs away from a horrible abyss,
And enters in the sea, a living world.
My eyes are connecting the world when open up in mornings,
Their message of hope and kindness reach everyone's heart,
All the seas of the world get into darkness,
When i'm closing my blue eyes to think.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.My Blue Eyes And The Blue Sea by Cristina Teodor )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah