My Blue Rain
Let my blue sad rain hold your green of life,
And save it in the unique flower bud.
We need so much, my love, to be alive,
More than the dying bodies need their blood.
So we keep deep in our hearts the caves,
Those love caves, which are reflected as a gleam
In our Elysian dreams like souls in their graves,
Those colored dreams being engrossed by scream.
The light of our eyes is shadowed by the gray,
Those clouds of suffering, clouds of awakening.
Our souls need to rejoice, while we need to pray.
Our blissfulness is only love uplifting.
When our springs and winters are entwined and crowned,
White snow hides the glow of the exploding green.
That green can grow from the seeds down in the ground,
When life is pronged up by the process of gene.
A curve of silence like a cascade of screams,
Or globs of foams filling the unwanted void,
In the nature makes the rainbow sparkly gleams
Will these divine greens of nature be destroyed?
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Blue Rain by Marieta Maglas )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie