HELLO MY FRIENDS,
I JUST HAD MY NEW BOOK PUBLISHED. IT CAME OUT IN JAN OF 2009. IF ANY OF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN GO TO THIS WEBSITES AND BUY IT.
THE TITLE OF MY BOOK IS CALLED:
LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES.
THE WEBSITE IS:
THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY :)
KNIGHT aka JOSEPH
Joseph Walls's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY BOOK by Joseph Walls )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote