my dad who died when i was 12 years old: (
We shared a friendship, a bond a relationship so strong!
I'd never thought this day would come seeing you like this today.
Its so hard to accept the fact your gone forever.
Daddy promise me you will return someday.
I want to know you will be with me following me ever step of the way.
Daddy look over me and let me know your there! !
COME BACK DADDY I forgot to say goodbye: '(
Now tears prickle down my face as I reach the end of this poem as this tells a story that will never grow old.
It's the story of a truly remarkable man Frankie Edward Jones
treasure your family because they wont be there someday.
Daddy hold on it won't be long.
alicia page's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my dad who died when i was 12 years old: ( by alicia page )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram