ogunleye kayode peter
How I wish the sky is not my limit
But wish it my beginning
How I wish I could change the world
Bringing the world into oneness
How I wish I could rule over life
And life not rule over me
Making things happen the way I want it
And not things running me
How I wish I could see the future
Studying and planning for it
Knowing how to fully prepare for it
And not desiring the future
That will break the ties of the past
Not really anxious about the future
But planting for the raining days
When all else is lost, the future still remains
Cos this are my desire
Knowing fully the reality of life
My desire of great things
My desire of great value
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY DESIRE. by ogunleye kayode peter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen