Sarah Ibrahim Poems
- Angels Little Angels Holding hands Dancing around in a sweet...
- Dark Room Tossing and turning in my bed Thousand thoughts ...
- End Of Hope Birds Wings are Broken The Wind blowing ...
- Hurt... your nice words wont do me Good no more You'v hurt...
- Amusment Park Place called fairy land Lights and castels ...
- Breaking Clouds We lose ourselves to the sky We grow wings ...
- Apology Family is where you run to when wolves start to hunt...
Well...My writings are up to my feelings....I only write when it comes to me....For me...Poetry must be natural...
I guess that's all I got to say..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Little Angels Holding hands
Dancing around in a sweet trance
Spreading happiness and joy
Which this ugly world can't Distroy
Smiling faces and happy eyes
innocent feeling with out a Disguise
Oh, what a beautifull sight
It makes me Sigh
Come near me Sweet Angels
and let me play with you
I got so much innocence
that I discovered through you
So, let us hold hands and go in circles
And let's make this Life as happy as a circus.