my favourite place
As I fall in to a dreamless sleep. Things happen.
Sometimes I can explain
Other times not.
My favourite place is not what it seems
By to me it is ok
There is a store quit far away.
Every time I go there it is like heaven
The wonders in this store
Is beyond me.
This store drives my parents around the bend
Since I can never let it go
Such a great store!
Kids glory every where you look
Little kids, big kids are laughing in excitement
Grabbing whatever their little paws can touch.
The feeling is different to everyone
But to me I feel at home
My favourite place is a shop called the forbidden planet.
The store is my all round present.
My favourite place belongs to the heart.
Every thing I touch I squeal in delight.
Yes now I am at home! !
The feeling is here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my favourite place by imogen brand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick