my favourite place
As I fall in to a dreamless sleep. Things happen.
Sometimes I can explain
Other times not.
My favourite place is not what it seems
By to me it is ok
There is a store quit far away.
Every time I go there it is like heaven
The wonders in this store
Is beyond me.
This store drives my parents around the bend
Since I can never let it go
Such a great store!
Kids glory every where you look
Little kids, big kids are laughing in excitement
Grabbing whatever their little paws can touch.
The feeling is different to everyone
But to me I feel at home
My favourite place is a shop called the forbidden planet.
The store is my all round present.
My favourite place belongs to the heart.
Every thing I touch I squeal in delight.
Yes now I am at home! !
The feeling is here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my favourite place by imogen brand )
- First Day Of School, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns