Obed dela Cruz
My Fellow Youth, Find Your Strength
I don’t know if I’m wrong
But I see that few are strong.
Many are attacked by irrationality
And the youth is the target to have insanity.
But here, I write and say
That none must steal your day.
The strength of your youth
Must not be used against the truth.
My fellow youth, find your strength
Because we need to be long in length.
Our decisions must be wise
So that we’ll have the highest prize.
We are attacked
And we must move.
We are attacked
But darkness must be removed.
It’s a red alert
Because bad men inserted
Evil and foolishness
But we’ll never be helpless.
Fight I say, fight!
Let us make things right.
None should destroy our generation!
None should remove our life’s reason!
Never lose your strength, keep it!
Never lose the game!
Never be chained to the bottomless pit!
Never be nor have shame!
We are victorious!
We must learn.
We must be wise and curious.
We must always earn.
Someday, we’ll be leaders
So don’t be a pest but be the best!
Copyright © 2009 by Obed Dela Cruz
(September 5,2009; Marikina City)
(To use this poem in a legal way, please email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org but you cannot own the poem because you will be violating such in computer ethics, information systems, intellectual property, copyright, and other rights)
Obed dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Fellow Youth, Find Your Strength by Obed dela Cruz )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey