anjana asok(12 yrs)
My First Day At School(***A Real Experience***)
Oh, it came so fast like a speedy train,
in the month of heavy rain,
when the birds of joy just flew away,
and my heartbeat rose up each day.
the vacations were over and,
there was no more time to play in sand,
but of course you know what that was,
it was my school reopening day as it is.
That day morn when I woke up,
thought if i had a ever or hiccup,
lazy and unwilling, of course, of huss,
made it to the waiting bus.
As the speed of bus went high,
i sank back to the seat with a sigh,
at last whe i walked down to school,
i never knew to use what tool.
As my school came closer,
I became more more dozer,
but wait! now that at school i was,
noone knows the tension a girl has.
When i stepped in to my class,
My courage broke like a breaking glass,
but when i found out i wasn't alone,
and found news friends to adorn,
for first school became a heaven!
* when i was going on to my 5th class to a new school. of course i made a lot of friends and my shyness left me and i am now first at school
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First Day At School(***A Real Experience***) by anjana asok(12 yrs) )
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)