My friends aren't just my friends,
but part of my family,
My friends are the best,
we help each other every day.
My friends are strong,
they crie without showing pain.
My friends are smart,
as they solve math problems every day,
My friends are old,
we knew each other since we were 5 years old.
Juan Duarte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Friends by Juan Duarte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola