My Glass Heart
My heart is made of glass,
It can break into million pieces,
I know this heart carry's a lot of pain,
Seeing this rain,
Makes me cry,
I know I can try my best to survive this agony,
Knowing my heart is made out of glass,
I know that my heart can break,
Knowing this glass heart is always mine to carry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Glass Heart by Jennifer Rondeau )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...