My God Is Good To Me
My God my God is so good to me, if only other men could really see.
If only they would open their eyes to see who reigns above the skies.
If they looked they would surely see just how my God watches over me.
My God walks with me everywhere to show me how much He truly cares.
He guides me each and every day as He gently shows me a better way.
Christ died to take away my sin so that I could live my life for Him.
He leads me in the path I trod for my life to glorify The Living God.
If I choose another path to take, my life I know God won’t forsake.
Christ is with me to the end of time, for I am His and He is mine.
Not only is He with me to the end, my Lord even calls me His friend.
He’s not a god far out in space, as He came to show Love and Grace.
And He’s not a god man can’t reach, that is what we’re here to teach.
He is a God from far and wide, and from our God no man can hide.
Neither does He hide His Love, as He sends it down from up above.
And this love to earth that He sends changes the very heart of men.
Men who were lost and deceived, with The Spirit are able to believe.
Christ came with His life to give so we could have New Life to live.
You too can have New Life in Him, no matter how much you’ve sinned.
He’s forgiven all your past behavior and He wants to be your Savior.
Just come to God in Christ’s Name and He’ll be sure to make a change.
The Spirit has no small part, as He lives in every believer’s heart.
It is Christ’s Spirit that lives in me and how God has set me free.
Today accept Christ into your heart and you too can have a new start.
And then my friend you could see just how good my God can truly be.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My God Is Good To Me by Bob Gotti )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Human Family, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul