I ask you if you'd be my man and you said I already am
You call me your wife, You gave me a ring, but I don't have your last name
But I love you just the same.
You ask me if I wanted to.And I said yes I do
There's one thing you need to know,
I love you with all my heart and soul.
I pray were together til death do us part.
I'm so happy you chose me, for in my heart you'll always be
We've laughed together. Cry together, And shared our dreams
You ask me if I wanted to.And I said yes I do.
In my heart your my friend, my lover, my soul mate, Your my husband
And there never be another.
I'll always be your wife, Mrs. Shirley Margerum.
shirley hedrick's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY HUSBAND by shirley hedrick )
- The Monster, Barbara Dixion
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)