M.D Dinesh Nair
MY ILLUSIONS HAVE TO GO...
I first see a smiling face somewhere
But as I go near to see it close,
It fades out in no time!
I then see a caring hand very close
But as I wait for its touch,
It too reaches me not however long I wait.
I later hear a sweet mouth speaking very near too
But as I begin to heed it well,
It transforms itself into a wail.
I have illusions perhaps, I think.
I see a frail flock of men and women
Climbing a hill that stretches unto the sky!
Nay, it was a peak of things unknown and unseen.
They have smiling faces and caring hands
And they speak sweet words and dream high.
They have no illusions, I begin to learn.
Down below the plains of eerie silence
I have to one day begin to search
For myself partly now fading out and dying!
I have to rethink for a while.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY ILLUSIONS HAVE TO GO... by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry