My life was my my Prison.
My life was my prison it was my enemy.
It left me to choose suicide.
I didnt have any other choice,
I had no other way left.
I couldnt grin and bare my pain any more.
I couldnt cope with with what others did to me.
Suicide is my only way.
I tryed in vain to win the fight.
I trey so desperatly to stay and fight.
But in the end my fighting was for nothing my demons won.
There was nothing left too do.
I took the plunge and decided too simply end it all.
If I could of fighted it off and won I would of stayed.
But I realised it was pointless.
I knew it had beaten me.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life was my my Prison. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady