My life was my my Prison.
My life was my prison it was my enemy.
It left me to choose suicide.
I didnt have any other choice,
I had no other way left.
I couldnt grin and bare my pain any more.
I couldnt cope with with what others did to me.
Suicide is my only way.
I tryed in vain to win the fight.
I trey so desperatly to stay and fight.
But in the end my fighting was for nothing my demons won.
There was nothing left too do.
I took the plunge and decided too simply end it all.
If I could of fighted it off and won I would of stayed.
But I realised it was pointless.
I knew it had beaten me.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My life was my my Prison. by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro