My only way out is towards the light of death
My only way out is
towards the light of death.
I'll see the light and no it's time to let go.
And leave this world behind me.
I no its time to go
Either towards the train
Or towars a bottle of pills and a razor
Or mabey towards the bridge.
But its time for me to go.
My only way is towards the light
I wonder where I'll find it
Is there really a light.
Some say its at the end of the tunnel.
I'll find out soon.
I found the light
It was there all around me
At the end of the tunnel
When I went away.
My way out was the light
Beckoning me back home
The light has carried me home
And out of this world.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My only way out is towards the light of death by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI