My Life Without You.
Perfect moments are never long enough, and perfect dreams are always cut in half.
I stand alone were we once stood two,
in the place where i first saw you.
We played for the world and acted each a part,
but it is only i who hurts when our hearts beat apart.
I cry for every dream i had to forgo.
And my life seems insatiably long.
I dont know if i love you but i know this,
i am slowly dying without your kiss.
If i can no longer see your face,
then perharps without breath, i am in a better place.
Peya Jakob's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life Without You. by Peya Jakob )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal