Edward Kofi Louis
My Little Comfort
Love unlimited is what i have for you,
My Little Comfort of the human race;
Come and comfort my soul like,
A little jungle in the world.
Now that i have found you,
You are all that i need;
Come to me without your shyness and,
Be my sweet lover on this love.
Your love is driving me crazy and,
My mind is always on you;
My Little Comfort come to me:
You are from the Benue State of Nigeria and,
I will always remember you.
Overcome your shyness and come to me,
Hold me very tight for the sweet love unlimited!
You are called Comfort and,
You need to comfort my soul.
This is the jungle where love is,
To share our nakedness together in style;
So overcome your shyness and come to me.
My Little Comfort from Benue State,
Come to me with your sweet love;
Come and comfort my soul.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Comfort by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Wipes off obloquy, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of Bronze Skin, Donald R Charon
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)