Edward Kofi Louis
My Little Comfort
Love unlimited is what i have for you,
My Little Comfort of the human race;
Come and comfort my soul like,
A little jungle in the world.
Now that i have found you,
You are all that i need;
Come to me without your shyness and,
Be my sweet lover on this love.
Your love is driving me crazy and,
My mind is always on you;
My Little Comfort come to me:
You are from the Benue State of Nigeria and,
I will always remember you.
Overcome your shyness and come to me,
Hold me very tight for the sweet love unlimited!
You are called Comfort and,
You need to comfort my soul.
This is the jungle where love is,
To share our nakedness together in style;
So overcome your shyness and come to me.
My Little Comfort from Benue State,
Come to me with your sweet love;
Come and comfort my soul.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Comfort by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Pastoral Elegy Mode, Peter Jay Shippy
- I felt my heart going boom, boom, boom, Erato
- The Good Thieves, Peter Jay Shippy
- Villanelle, Peter Jay Shippy
- First comes a riddle, Ahmed Tawfik
- My Father was a Farmer: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- It's Hard to Imagine That Nothing At All.., Peter Jay Shippy
- How cruel are the parents, Robert Burns
- Things change, Ahmed Tawfik
- Lines to an Old Sweetheart, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)