My Lost Child
I chose my way a long time ago,
That day I lost my child.
I always knew who I was,
Still dreaming that I could be!
I have love to give.
Playing football in the park with my little boy.
Having tea parties on a Sunday afternoon with my little girl.
Watching my little angels grow,
Seeing myself in them,
Catching them when they fall.
To take all their tears and fears away,
Watching them fall in and out of love,
Protecting them from the world.
My child lost out on me,
For I have chosen in my love,
In love I’m protecting my child.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lost Child by Joseph Tanner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery