Andrew D Robertson
Twenty years or more ago
When I was just a boy,
You came to me in a dream
And filled my heart with joy.
You made me laugh.
You made me cry.
All in all,
Time past me by.
I traveled around the world
Seeking for my sweet dove.
I searched in vain since time began,
But you were here all along, my love.
I love you more and more
Each and every day.
The very thought of you
Just brightens up my day.
Each time I close my eyes,
I see you up above.
Each time I see you,
I see my only love!
Andrew D Robertson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love by Andrew D Robertson )
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)