Andrew D Robertson
There she goes again, smiling brightly
With a twinkle in her eye.
She doesn't notice me,
So she walks on by.
She loves to text,
But not to talk.
There she goes again,
Showing off that walk.
She'll remain distant
Until she needs her Dew.
She looks at me with
Her eyes, the deepest blue.
I've seen the full moon
And the stars shine,
But never have I seen
Beauty so devine.
She went to the door
And waved Goodbye.
I knew right then
She could never be mine.
Her beauty is as
Rare as a pearl.
But, after all,
She is just a girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (She by Andrew D Robertson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI