My Love For You
Water of ocean will dry never.
Beauty of full moon will attract us ever.
Rose will spread sweet fragrance ever.
My Love for you will remain same for ever.
Melody of Cuckoo will make us unhappy never.
Winter sunshine will seem to us pleasant ever.
Beauty of sunrise out of sea will seem dull never.
Showers in hot Summer will comfort us ever.
Waves of sea will rush towards sea shore ever.
From lowland to highland river will flow never.
Stream of your Love will flow in my blood for ever.
The colour of our Love will never fade.
We will live on earth till man can breathe.
By Dipankar Sadhukhan
'Your Role In My Life', No.39
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love For You by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard