My Lovely Princess Is My Weakness Point
My lovely princess please don't forget me & don't ignore me & don't leave me alone because my heart is pulsate just for you personally & my soul & my life is in your beautiful hands darling because I can't live without you for moments without see you beside me because I live just for you, My heart will stop & I will die if you forget me or left me for a moments or for just a second time, Do you know that you have a magic in your eyes-lashes my eyes vigil all the night & I had never slept for days from the first time I met you because you are very intelligent girl that you made me crazy about your love from the first time I saw you for moments, My heart loved you before my eyes seen you my lovely lady, You are my weakness point & I'll never forget you in all my life forever because you are my first love who entered in my life & last love so it's very difficult & not easy to forget you for moments without talking with you or see you beside me my lovely lady because I am always thinking of you in all the time every day my lovely lady.
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Lovely Princess Is My Weakness Point by Ali Sabry )
Did you read them?
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)