My mask Cracks once in a while and reveals glimmers on the person within, but soon enough the cracks are repaired, and I change the masks, You never the true me, you will never know how I feel, you think that you are close, you think that you know it all? You are a fool! It's just the tip of the Ice burg, I only allow you to see what I want you to see, No one knows how much I feel, and you will never know till you see the beauty and the monster Hiding Laying dormant inside of me, I have a beast laying deep with in It is a monster waiting just beneath the skin.
Silver shadow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My mask by Silver shadow )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan