My Memories Shall Bury Me
Tremendous distress slashes through my mortifying memories,
Classic epitaphs creeping into my dreams; scattering when I wake.
People with their snarling humor, viciously reporting my hysterics to one another.
Afraid of the thunder, but my troublesome dignity won’t let me scream.
I shall be buried electrically with the thunder, which is frighteningly vigorous in its pursuit of me.
Pace your vicious reports of my ingenious burial.
Airohng Liebe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Memories Shall Bury Me by Airohng Liebe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico