My message to your heart
I like to transmit a message to your heart
the message emitting from my heart
conveys a lot of smiles, wishes and kisses
to make your heart like a blooming flower
I also wish for transmission of message
emitting from your heart to my heart
conveying the fragrace of jasmine
to engulf my heart, to demure all isolation.
I realise the moment when
your heart and my heart will embrace together
for aliment, the burden of our life
to complete the journey of life comfortably.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My message to your heart by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra