My Mother- Symbolic Power
My mother is the symbolic power of
Cosmic consciousness and my God.
My mother governs my life my universe
My mother is behind my creation
My mother is divine
And her wills prevails over me.
I am gigantic imagination of mind
Only for my mother.
In this struggle of
Good and evil
Truth and untruth
Virtue and vice
Freedom and involution
Light and darkness
It is my mother
Who can show me
Divine law before me
And save me.
My mother is saying me
Truth alone triumphs
Positive must and
does overcome the negative
And always my mother is here
Rouse me to this truth
And regulate my life.
My mother is the champion of
Message of my mother is
Self-perfection, equal vision
Balance of mind
Motiveless service to humanity
And it is true
Cruelty towards any creation
Is cruelty done to one's own mother.
I love my mother.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Mother- Symbolic Power by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
- Together Life, Albert Martin
- No secret, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)