Strength of a woman
I call her my mum,
She can make my world shine
As bright as the sun.
No daylight between us
No night to be feared,
Her courage, her wisdom
Makes my head clear.
As bright as the stars
That twinkle in her eyes,
She brightens my life
And opens the sky's.
As strong as the wind blows
The whistles in the trees,
I hear those faint whispers
You'll always be here for me.
And like the colours in the rainbow
You brighten up my day,
My mum I'll always love you
Forever in each and every way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mum by Nychia Wall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide