Mohammad Akmal Nazir
Mohammad Akmal Nazir Poems
- *a Song Of Sorrow* I write and remove thy name, In this way...
- A Common Man's Prayer I pray you to take me to that height, ...
- *a Humble Complaint* You could have been more polite ...
- Are We Really Free? Freedom, a state of mind, Freedom, an ...
- Right To Education Right to education Is a right to live, ...
- Haiku- A Teacher
- A Busy Street Shameless, nude always invites To outrage her ...
I am Mohd. Akmal Nazir. I am the resident of mohalla Quazipura, Bahraich. I am the eldest son of my parents. My father late Mr. Mohd. Nazir Khan was a teacher in a local interermediate college. My mother Mrs. Shahida Begum is a house wife. I have two younger brothers(Athar Nazir and Arshad Nazir) and two younger sisters(Mrs. Rehana Salman and Irfana) . My brother-in-law Salman Ali ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*a Song Of Sorrow*
I write and remove thy name,
In this way I punish my heart,
Thy love was nothing but a game,
And I was defeated by thy ways smart.
I am still alive leading a life of curse,
My vivacity departs, my light is fading,
No one is here to find me a nurse,
And yet my peace thy memory is invading,
O soul, o life, be ready for something worst,
Something thy would never have seen,
My death will soon quench thy thirst,
Thou may get what I mean.