Mohammad Akmal Nazir
Mohammad Akmal Nazir Poems
- *a Humble Complaint* You could have been more polite ...
- A Busy Street Shameless, nude always invites To outrage her ...
- Abortion The blow was very cruel, The bud could not ...
- *a Farmer* Clad in shabby dress, stinks sweat, A churlish ...
- *a Song Of Sorrow* I write and remove thy name, In this way...
- *the Cycle Of Day And Night* When chirping of birds reaches ...
- A Bitter Truth The life will remain the same, You will ...
I am Mohd. Akmal Nazir. I am the resident of mohalla Quazipura, Bahraich. I am the eldest son of my parents. My father late Mr. Mohd. Nazir Khan was a teacher in a local interermediate college. My mother Mrs. Shahida Begum is a house wife. I have two younger brothers(Athar Nazir and Arshad Nazir) and two younger sisters(Mrs. Rehana Salman and Irfana) . My brother-in-law Salman Ali ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*a Humble Complaint*
You could have been more polite observing me,
Your harsh words have left
An indelible impression,
Hatred can be won by love alone,
As one gets relief from
By gentle rain,
As the sermon of a saint soothes
The disturbed mind,
Your words could have healed
The wounds of my heart,
For once you touched me, felt me,
And covered your being with my love,
As you said,
You smelt my love and called it red rose,
What's happened now?
Thorns have grown on my lips,
My being has become the grave of your hatred,
Is it a ...