Naturally my neat handwriting
Carries me further than the rest.
The caressed mothers dress to obviously
Believe in criminals and malefactors.
In their breasts is a detested one soul.
In the cities of nectar there digests
Feeling upon feeling, of emotional reactions.
The blessings of the chest from others
Is like the forced turning of the pages of a book
Or any volume you care to consider.
We have conversations too polite
And true to reality, yes sir!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Neatness by Naveed Akram )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- Michael P. McParland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- OSU Force, Michael P. McParland
- Imagine, The Astronomer
- Only You, Michael P. McParland
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland
- One More Chance, Michael P. McParland
- One In A Million, Michael P. McParland
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael P. McParland
- Oh If......., Michael P. McParland
- True Art, Michael P. McParland
- Yuletide Double Dactyl, Harley White