My nature is of nature itself,
A kind light of my soul,
The very essence that rings supreme,
Into every knot of existence.
The elite flower is on my head,
Overcast with shadows that nature deals,
A sun and star cascade like waterfalls
To bury the lavender on my hat.
My nature is that of fear and grief,
Solid nature of sad constancy,
The sadness subsides to bring in hope
Of an everlasting future.
My chair has turned golden,
As the warmth enters the heart,
Giving masterful looks to my face,
This path of action ranks high as highness itself.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Nature by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI