My net friend...says by an angel`s lips...
(Thursday, June 26,2008)
Words sent may not be enough in giving you
My warm wishes, kisses and hugs;
But for now, let it stay this way,
You know how much I wanted to spend your day with us together.
Sometimes you're the confidant I tell my secrets to,
Sometime's you're my audience, applauding things I do;
Sometimes yoiu're the gentle push that helps me go on,
And on this day, as always,
I have lots of IMAGINATIONS to send
To the wonderful man, netfriend, who is my dearest friend...
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My net friend...says by an angel`s lips... by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney