My One True Love
Good Morning My One True Love,
My morning sun sent from high about.
My light within my everyday,
The who fills my heart in every way.
For there is no other quite like you.
As you have awaked my senses,
My spirit was made just for you.
To Love and behold like no other will do.
Like a flower in my garden,
that will forever bloom.
I write my poems written just for you.
For a flower can be picked, but not my me,
for you shell bloom in my heart for all eternity.
And as I steal you away within this new day,
M-Y L-0-V-E is yours forever,
as it will never ever go away.....
For you are the one who lover like you,
who has made
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My One True Love by craig moon )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Hidden Haiku Legend, Merton Lee
- Improve image, hasmukh amathalal
- We Can Make it Home, Leah Ayliffe
- You've got what I desperately need; so l.., Stanley Collymore
- For a lifetime, Cee Bea
- A rant, George Dee Vuy
- MAN'S GREATEST NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby