Is It Poetry
My Own Personal Confession
It is true by age twenty five,
I had stole millions.
Gold, silver, diamonds, rubys and emeralds.
For these crimes not these specifically.
But lesser crimes on and off,
by age thirth eight.
I had served fifteen years in prison.
For various charges.
I never robbed with a gun, I never raped,
or did murder.
Only property crimes.
You know where I steal five hundred thousand.
They say one million, every one is happy except.
I have been free,
since June, nineteen ninty seven.
My release date was the,
Nintyeighth day of the ninty ninth month,
of the year nine thousand nine hundred ninty nine.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Own Personal Confession by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson
- D Darkness …, marriam anderson
- محاولة تشكيلية لرسم بيروت, نزار قباني
- Well, Dear:, Francie Lynch
- Proverbs Twenty One Two, Dexsta Ray
- 17, Pedro Mir