My Perfect Man
I love him with all my heart,
To me, he is so dear,
With him, I'll never have to worry
Never have to fear
The darkness that may lie ahead,
The shadows that may fall
Because when I become weak and afraid
On him I can call
I know he'll be there for me
To hold my hand through it all
And with him there, my problems seem insignificant and small
He lights my world with his voice alone
His moans are...oh amazing!
His touch will light my skin on fire
And i'm sure his kiss will drive me crazy
But where can I fond this perfect man
Oh, where could he be?
Oh, wait...I forgot
I found him in my baby!
miesha devres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Perfect Man by miesha devres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra