Once upon a time my soul wanted immoral things.
Really It was honey and the exciting voice of the life.
I pursued pleasure and that are combine sensual and mental
I was a hedonist.
Also art was my pleasure and my mind wasn't serious.
Moral things is stupid restriction
This was my philosophy and also I thank myself who I'm a philosoper
I wandered between moral and immoral
But I had no any conclusion
Because this problem no answer.
Only I think that mixture two problems
I loved woman's body and also soul
Perhaps I don't know that I loved better woman, s body than soul.
No really I guess to do that
everyday I had to desire sexy woman and fatastic body and now is to do this
Woman's body were honey, river and the ground
I was deligent farmer but the respect was not good
Because I didn't know the woman's ground
woman's ground is mystereous world
Sometimes it look like very simple but always it isn't
It is simple but complex and it look light but sometimes it is very heavy
I was attempted conqest it but never it was conqust
Also today I dream that to conquer
Perhaps I'll dream forever it
John Kim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My persuit by John Kim )
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
- Love Is, sallam yassin
- MY HEART SMILES TO YOU, john chizoba vincent
- When The Wind Blows, Tony Adah
- If I am just A Character, Felicia Manning
- Only if..., Ntando.B Da poet
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)