Once upon a time my soul wanted immoral things.
Really It was honey and the exciting voice of the life.
I pursued pleasure and that are combine sensual and mental
I was a hedonist.
Also art was my pleasure and my mind wasn't serious.
Moral things is stupid restriction
This was my philosophy and also I thank myself who I'm a philosoper
I wandered between moral and immoral
But I had no any conclusion
Because this problem no answer.
Only I think that mixture two problems
I loved woman's body and also soul
Perhaps I don't know that I loved better woman, s body than soul.
No really I guess to do that
everyday I had to desire sexy woman and fatastic body and now is to do this
Woman's body were honey, river and the ground
I was deligent farmer but the respect was not good
Because I didn't know the woman's ground
woman's ground is mystereous world
Sometimes it look like very simple but always it isn't
It is simple but complex and it look light but sometimes it is very heavy
I was attempted conqest it but never it was conqust
Also today I dream that to conquer
Perhaps I'll dream forever it
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My persuit by John Kim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon
- What love is, gajanan mishra
- ALL YOUR HEART 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The echo you held as your own, Mark Heathcote