My Pre-interview performance
Tomorrow is a big day!
A long, long day that I rehearsed all May
My costumes all ironed
But my minds in knots
My nails no longer long as lots
My head is spinning
I hope I'll sleep
Because my knees are far too weak
It makes me really hard to speak
Will they like me?
Or I like them?
Maybe they won't like my trend
Or the way my eyebrows bend?
wow oh wow! how 'bout now?
but really please, I just might bow
This is silly, I'll stop right now
April Swan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Pre-interview performance by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worthy, Michael McParland
- Withdrawl, Michael McParland
- Wish Oh Wish, Michael McParland
- Windows, Michael McParland
- For The First Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wind Across The Barren Land, Michael McParland
- Why?, Michael McParland
- Blue Background, Edward Kofi Louis
- Why Am I? ........., Michael McParland
- Camel-Toe, Dean Meredith