My Pre-interview performance
Tomorrow is a big day!
A long, long day that I rehearsed all May
My costumes all ironed
But my minds in knots
My nails no longer long as lots
My head is spinning
I hope I'll sleep
Because my knees are far too weak
It makes me really hard to speak
Will they like me?
Or I like them?
Maybe they won't like my trend
Or the way my eyebrows bend?
wow oh wow! how 'bout now?
but really please, I just might bow
This is silly, I'll stop right now
April Swan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Pre-interview performance by April Swan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey