Is It Poetry
My Public Defender
Her eyes are the darkest
Smouldering, smokey dark brown eyes.
Taller than most she is wise.
To be in a hurry you must be.
I e-mail her a poem, when I do not to you,
to her I would do the same to you.
Here I lie, I'm precocious.
Nothing profound, verbs have that effect to descend.
On the state tell the truth or your done.
Bad company is that when it was,
bad to the bone someone else is he trustworthy?
She only likes me for my mind.
Been there done that a thousand times.
She is my hope and much more.
She siad that the law application concerning me
could have been written before somewhat better.
Did I say that she's hot, cause shes hot.
Most just pump,
pump, pumping, pump out the knowledge she has.
Her breasts are fair I assume, covered by her.
Professional is the look they must all wear.
Rapidly moving between all the floors
is the elevator stuck in between one going
one way another goes the other fat cat.
Her lips are to die for lips like Angelina Jolene Pitt.
Her fingers play musical instruments I am sure.
Before her again I will come, am I ready.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Public Defender by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Expression Eruption: Get out, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lifes Living Limerick, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Relationship FAQ's, LLDr. Gyd