Is It Poetry
My Public Defender
Her eyes are the darkest
Smouldering, smokey dark brown eyes.
Taller than most she is wise.
To be in a hurry you must be.
I e-mail her a poem, when I do not to you,
to her I would do the same to you.
Here I lie, I'm precocious.
Nothing profound, verbs have that effect to descend.
On the state tell the truth or your done.
Bad company is that when it was,
bad to the bone someone else is he trustworthy?
She only likes me for my mind.
Been there done that a thousand times.
She is my hope and much more.
She siad that the law application concerning me
could have been written before somewhat better.
Did I say that she's hot, cause shes hot.
Most just pump,
pump, pumping, pump out the knowledge she has.
Her breasts are fair I assume, covered by her.
Professional is the look they must all wear.
Rapidly moving between all the floors
is the elevator stuck in between one going
one way another goes the other fat cat.
Her lips are to die for lips like Angelina Jolene Pitt.
Her fingers play musical instruments I am sure.
Before her again I will come, am I ready.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Public Defender by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- Fulfilled To Get Their Wishes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- В унисон со старою балладой, Xena von Davydoff
- You Spoke my heart, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Opal thrusts, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Sea-Wall, Emmanuel George Cefai
- This Night Is Somber, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Admiral of the Nineteen Stars, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Seed Of Illusion, Aaryan Deshpande
- Solemn pattering of Waves., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rain From May, Emmanuel George Cefai