My Sister and I
Skipping, dancing, all the day,
Laughing, singing, all for play.
Helpful hints along the way,
Seems to have a hint of play.
Love is what we both share.
We both love to show our care.
I love her and she loves me,
And that is all life needs to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister and I by Megan Mayes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman