My Sister Round
A special wish, this special day, bright lights up colored sound.
The fact that I'm the lucky one, to have my sister round.
I travel back from time to time, without constraint - not bound,
and sister offers confidence, won't settle for my frown.
My sister sports a holiday and might not make a sound.
But seek her out I will my friend, important she's around.'
When this life has come undone, my sun is heading down,
I'll thank the Lord my special gift, to have 'My Sister Round.'
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister Round by Thomas Adams )
- Languidness, Justin Reamer
- Knowledge, Justin Reamer
- The Truth, Tony Adah
- National feeling, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Key to my Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Just want to tell you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- I really want to be with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Moon fever, ramesh rai
- Emotions at the door, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- unpredictable love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)