Is It Poetry
My Song's Belong To You
the harp each sad long melody
I played for all to see
and then my heart was cut into.
The sea was there for me.
Each foot print on the beach
the sea I long to see
each song I sing is out of reach
that note was lost to me.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Song's Belong To You by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- رجل وحيد, نزار قباني
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- FAKE MOTHERS:, Changez Ndzai
- حزب الحزن, نزار قباني
- من معادلات الحرية, نزار قباني
- A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- Death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh