My True Love
My True Love
MY true love hath my heart, and I have his,
Fair moon, I climb your tide of Love.
In my memory of the first page of it.....
By just exchange one for another given:
Rough winds do shake my mind at times
but it is he my memorize memory cannot forget,
My true love hath my heart, and I have his
Passing strangers is what we was!
You must know how my heart longed for your soul
to be with mine,
How I longingly I look upon you,
His heart and my heart became one
that summer of June
He loves my heart, for once it was his own,
I cherish his because in me it bides:
We sit late. watching the darken slowly unfold,
In each others Love we hold.
Lilly Emery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My True Love by Lilly Emery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confusion, Karen Thornburg
- A BEST FRIEND, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg