My Viking 1
My Viking beauty in full sail,
Most sacrosanct of beauties;
The moon and stars in their splendor,
Even the sun in all its glamour paled
In comparison to my Viking beauty…most cruel of beauties;
Even though I were taken to Lethe
My Viking beauty I will not forget,
She is God own glorious architecture.
There's a hole in heaven and angels,
Looking down on her wishing they were sinners.
O tiger's heart wrapped in a woman's hides!
Who wouldn't have fallen for you, Viking beauty?
Take me in your arms ere I wake
To find you're gone and my heart breaks again.
It's too short a day to be without love.
Oh! My Viking beauty, I give you some of mine
If you have had none to give.
LIGHTCHEERFUL BRIGGS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Viking 1 by LIGHTCHEERFUL BRIGGS )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura