My Viking 1
My Viking beauty in full sail,
Most sacrosanct of beauties;
The moon and stars in their splendor,
Even the sun in all its glamour paled
In comparison to my Viking beauty…most cruel of beauties;
Even though I were taken to Lethe
My Viking beauty I will not forget,
She is God own glorious architecture.
There's a hole in heaven and angels,
Looking down on her wishing they were sinners.
O tiger's heart wrapped in a woman's hides!
Who wouldn't have fallen for you, Viking beauty?
Take me in your arms ere I wake
To find you're gone and my heart breaks again.
It's too short a day to be without love.
Oh! My Viking beauty, I give you some of mine
If you have had none to give.
LIGHTCHEERFUL BRIGGS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Viking 1 by LIGHTCHEERFUL BRIGGS )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman